visual_studio.vim : Vim and Microsoft Visual Studio .NET integration
| script karma
Downloaded by 9696
Comments, bugs, improvements
script versions (upload new version)
NEW IN VERSION 1.2
* Switch between multiple instance of Visual Studio
* Build projects and access project file heirarchy directly from Vim
* Support for Visual Studio 2003, 2005 and 2008
Thanks to Henrik Öhman for contributions to this version.
See the visual_studio.vim help page for more information:
* Vim 7.0 or above
* Python 2.4. Please install the version of python that vim was built with. For vim 7.0 this is python 2.4.
* Python for Windows extensions. Please install the version specific the the Python release.
* Download the file visual_studio.zip. This contains the files visual_studio.vim and visual_studio.py.
* Unpack the files into your plugin directory, for example: $VIM\vimfiles\plugin.
Click on the package to download.
ip used for rating: